Monday, May 25, 2015

When I went to take blog photos with Ana (yes, she's still killing the photography game)...we came across this stage with a giant American flag painted on it and obviously had to use it. I realized it was only right that this outfit wait to be posted until today. With that being said, Happy Memorial Day. Today is a day to remember those who have given the ultimate sacrifice for our country. A huge thank you to all of the men and women who have served, are currently serving, and will serve to protect each and every one of us. Freedom isn't free and I'm extremely grateful for those who make the choice to stand up and fight for it. 

Now, onto the outfit. I have been loving the hat trend recently. I think it's such a fun, carefree touch....and can be extremely helpful on bad hair days ;) I picked this tan one up at Target a while back. It's felt material and has a pretty large brim. I wanted to tie in the black trim from the hat so I went with black jeans for this look. This pair is from Charlotte Russe (got these recently so they should still be there if you're interested!) and have a little bit of distressing. I added this gauzy white top with a little cut out design, also from CR. This top is so breezy and easy to pair with just about anything. To finish the look, I added my brown lace up wedges. 









"Land of the free because of the brave."

xoxo Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment