Monday, June 15, 2015

Like rompers (refer to my last post), kimonos are another favorite of mine. Depending on color, length, pattern...they can really change up a look. I recently stumbled across this kimono in Charlotte Russe on clearance for SEVEN DOLLARS. Obviously, I had to pick it up. As you can tell, it's basically floor length and absolutely beautiful. I paired it with this plain white t-shirt and ripped black shorts. To keep up the boho vibes I've been feeling lately, I added this black wide brimmed hat. I know hats aren't for everyone, but I just scored this one from Target (also on clearance) for six bucks. I threw on my black lace up wedges to finish it all off. 









Shout out to Ana, continuing to kill the photography game one post at a time :)

xoxo Katie 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment